Join the Residential Landlords Association

Company Notice to quit

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Company Notice to quit
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Feline
Feline
57 Posts
7 Thanks

I have a company let which is now rolling. I wish to give them notice but can find no information on RLA document section. I understand that a notice to quit is required, but no template provided! Can I given the a months notice just before their next rental payment is due?

This tenancy was set up for me by agents. I have read the agreement provided, and it is silent on both sides with regards to ending the agreement.

Could RLA make up a notice to quite form by this Friday, to put up on their website?

On a related question, the original company the agents found have gone into liquidation and a new company with related director now pay me. This has been the situation for about six months. I only know this via Company house and by bank statements with new companies name. So, in what name do I put on the notice to quit? Belt and braces - both or the original company only?

Any informed advice, would be greatly appreciated.

08/10/2019 18:20

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Residently
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions