Dodgy dealings with free boilers

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Dodgy dealings with free boilers
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
D
David L
14 Posts
2 Thanks
I wonder if anybody can help with a problem Iím having.

A tenant contacted some organisation providing free boilers, and a local plumber installed a new one, around December 2013. All without contacting me to get permission. I just let it ride at the time.

The plumber says he is sure he had a form given to him by the tenants, and was assured it was signed by me. However, he claims he was working for ďTeregaĒ and they would have the documentation.

Has anybody heard of Terega?

Green Deal and SSE, the energy supplier at the time, both say it wasnít done by them. Does anybody have any ideas how I might go about finding out who has the documentation. The boiler is no big deal in itself, but the tenant has left in arrears and the house in very poor repair. It would be very useful to demonstrate to the judge that the tenant is a liar and a crook in the up-coming case over maintenance and repairs.
23/09/2015 20:35

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband