tenant is testing my patience !

You are here : Member Forums Access tenant is testing my patience !
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
314 Posts
30 Thanks
I have one year tenancy issued on 11th December last year to a family (2adults + 1 child) ,rent has always been paid 2 days before due date ,property is ok, i mean not damaged but not so cleaned, grass is well over grown, i live close enough to the property, hardly seen their window open, but no mould problem, garden and every single room is very untidy but no marks or writings on walls (by kid) ,Problem is the access , this tenant never replied to my phone call or text , we done inspection twice in this time found the property as described above , and defo no signs of Sublet (IN MY AREA , SUBLETTING WITH FOREIGN TENANT IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE!), tenant's wife hardly speaks english and when they don't answer calls or text , only one thing i can do ,is knock on their door, tenant's wife - ''me no understand'' , clearly wrote message for her hubby to contact me , but he won't contact ,contract ending soon , what do you think, shall i get rid of them or have to put up with this weird people !Can i write to them , if you don't contact - we will be entering in property with our keys!
24/09/2015 22:03

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband