New contract for existing tenant

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion New contract for existing tenant
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
331 Posts
35 Thanks
Tenancy issued to a couple last December for 1 year , property immaculate and rent always paid on or before time , then man's brother and father moved in the house and then they told us ( I was furious but and explained them it don't work like that ) now I want to cease their original contract and wants to issue a new contract with all 4, but in mean time , woman told me she is moving out of my property as got new boyfriend, this woman used to pay me on time and house was and is immaculate but after she moved out it might be totally different things.
Now question is , their contract finish on 1st December 2015, and if with mutual understanding, if they surrender their tenancy then can I issue only 3 months tenancy to this 3 males or do I still have to wait for 6 months to use section 21 if needed.

Or just finish with them and find new tenants?

Bini
27/09/2015 12:25

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband