Re: Dissertation - MSc Surveying

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Re: Dissertation - MSc Surveying
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
RAYMONDO
5 Posts
0 Thanks
Dear Follow landlords (RLA, members),

Re: Dissertation - MSc Surveying

I am currently undertaking a Masterís Degree in Surveying at The College of Estate Management in Reading. In fulfilment of this dissertation I am required to research a topic area and produce a dissertation.

The topic I have chosen is an "Investigation into Asbestos Management procedures within the residential private landlords sector".

Therefore, if any of you are UK RESIDENTIAL LANDLORDS, then please could you spare a few minutes of your time to complete my survey. If you are not a residential landlord and you know of someone who is, then please forward my survey onto them.

The data that you provide will be kept secure and treated with up most confidentiality and will not be passed to any third party, during or after the research process. I can confirm that all responses will be anonymous and treated as confidential.

Residential Landlords please participate by clicking the link below or copying it into your web browser.

https://eSurv.org?s=LMJNMK_434f468f

Many Thanks for your help.
I really do appreciate it.
Simon Ray
06/10/2015 20:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband