Join the Residential Landlords Association

Accommodation Agency

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Accommodation Agency
Accommodation Agency
Accommodation Agency
5 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi There,
Can you help me please. We have issued a Form 6a to one of our tenants and have now been told by the council that we also need to issue the tenant with EPC gas safety certificate and Deposit certificate or the notice is invalid is this true?
Accommodation Agency

08/11/2019 12:14

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions