Join the Residential Landlords Association

John Davis

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management John Davis
5 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi, I want to set up an agreement with someone who will sub let my house. Ive read that an AST may be the wrong thing to do as this person won't be living in the house. Is this right? Basically my client will issue me with an insurance policy covering the rent should she fail to rent out rooms also a house insurance policy covering any damages also will carry out full cleaning every two weeks and checks.
Please can you furnish me with the correct paperwork as I want to issue within the next day or so. My client has filled out an application form and I've already carried out a credit check using your system which comes back as call credit gauge score of 659 so I guess that's good right?


10/11/2019 18:54

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions