Join the Residential Landlords Association

Advice - Adding an extra page that the tenant has received ALL relevant documents?

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Advice - Adding an extra page that the tenant has received ALL relevant documents?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
bilabonic
bilabonic
49 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi All

I am looking to let a property withing the next couple of weeks and want everything in place, including that the tenant has received ALL relevant documents so was thinking of adding an addendum/extra page.

I am in Wales so do not need to issue 'How To Rent' (i think it's named).

The tenant also has a large dog, can i add a 'one off' payment at the start of the policy?
Is it in the RLA 6 month AST?

I'm not sure sure how i would write or word the letter so maybe someone could advise (i have only used but thinking of the lines of

I 'insert name' the tenant of 'the property' have recieved the following documents in full on 'date'.

1. AST
  2. EPC
  3. Gas safe Cert
  4. GDPR/ICO (not logged into this but joined when we had to so habe a number/ref and the 25 pages to print!!)
  5. Do i issue my Rent Smart Wales Details?
  6. The large poodle dog issue, as above is there a box for a one off payment, i was thinking £120

OR shall i just add £5 month to the monthly rent?.

As i stated i rarely right official letter/document, i use Windows notes, i have just installed Libre Office and was not sure what type of document i need to create?

Have i missed anything?
Is there a template on here for it or could somebody create one for me (i have no problem sending my details via a PM)

Thanks in advance.

13/11/2019 11:04

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Residently
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions