my views for what it is worth ...
Cueball had me think this. YES 30 years ago we NEVER had these modern day issues.
What we have now :
- Govt that wants to take money that is illegal (S24)
- legislation to get us to conform (licensing etc etc) - more coming (elec safety etc)
- Public that think we are all bad and to be kicked (landlords)
- People selling up due to the above
- 8 in 10 people in London looking as Landlord is selling
- rents rising
- distant landlords that just don't care
- ASBO tenants etc
is being a PRS landlord really worth it now?
easier ways to make money ...
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.