Complaints about noise

You are here : Member Forums Other Complaints about noise
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi Guys, I have a problem in one of my HMO's between two tenants who live next door to each other in that the one tenant who has now lived in the house for about 4 months, are complaining that the tenant next door to her - who has lived in the house for nearly 2 years - turns his television on during the night, sometimes at 4am in the morning, which disturbs her sleep. he says that it is not loud and that no one has ever complained before. Do I get involved other than reminding the tenant with the TV that his contract states clearly that between 11.00pm and 7.30 am no noise should be created that will disturb any of the other tenants, also to be respectful during the day as some of our tenants work shifts. Any idea on how I should approach it? Both are good tenants who always pay on time and has not really had any trouble with the other 4 tenants in the house.

07/01/2016 17:51

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband