Join the Residential Landlords Association

original documents

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 original documents
17 Posts
0 Thanks

If I gave a tenant the following 3 documents after a tenant moved in can I serve a section 21.gas cert,right to rent & EPC.
I want to sell the property in the near future.

26/11/2019 16:52

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions