Join the Residential Landlords Association


3 Posts
0 Thanks

My tenant on a rolling contract following an assured short tenancy agreement has left the property and sublet to a large family. There has been a lot of damage done and the rent has not been paid.
I need to remove the occupants and terminate the contract with the original tenant.
Where do I go from here?
Thank you David

30/11/2019 16:05

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions