Envirovent

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Envirovent
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
326 Posts
35 Thanks
I called today Envirovent as tenant complaining about mould issues in one of the bedroom and in kitchen . That bedroom window had a lot of condensation , lot that you have to wipe it by cloth , he took temperature of the walls and said its a cold spot specially it's an external wall , and said nothing wrong with the window , he checked the whole house ( it's a 4 bed semi detached ) there were no mouldy apart from this two places , he advised me to put a mr venty eco2 in loft , which he quoted me 660 plus vat ,
When I said what about tenant drying clothes inside - he said where would tenant dry their clothes then and there was a clothes in dinning room radiator at that time , so I said wouldn't that make the mould to come back he said no that wouldn't make a difference , which is not We read on Internet ,
According to him , fit that mr venty will fixed the problems , and it's nothing to do with tenant lifestyle

Any advice for me please ?

Thanks
28/01/2016 10:17

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband