Problems disconnecting previous tenants telephone and another property being used as address by a pe

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy Problems disconnecting previous tenants telephone and another property being used as address by a pe
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
john_541
550 Posts
98 Thanks
I would be grateful for some advice on the following

(1) I have had complaints from some tenants that a guy who also rents another property in the same street is having all his mail sent to their address despite them asking him nicely to rectify the problem he seems unwilling to do anything about it. I am worried about what this guys motives might be and would appreciate any advice.

(2) At another property I have have a problem getting the telephone disconnected and the supplier would not discuss it with me apart from saying that the bills were paid regularly and as I was not the customer and that they were unwilling to disconnect. However the tenant has moved out months ago and it transpires that the phone was not in his name anyway it had been transferred to another name and supplier 2 months before he moved out.

many thanks

27/11/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband