Tenant tore the section 21 notice

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Tenant tore the section 21 notice
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
U
UK2Morocco
34 Posts
3 Thanks
Hi. I hand delivered a section 21 today to one of my tenant in front of another tenant whilst we were in this another tenants flat. The one I delivered the notice to had no objections in discussing matters in front of this another tenant (I had asked) He took the notice from me read it and then tore it up. The another tenant witnessed it and signed at the back of my notice stating I had hand delivered in front of her. I also have cctv proof that he came in this another's flat and left after awhile. Once I had gone he went back to this another tenant's flat and told her to lie about it and not to be a witness. She said she can not and will not lie. Where do I go from here? Because he tore up the notice in front of me does it count as delivered? The another tenant will not lie for him that much I know. Should I ask some one else to put the same notice under his door tomorrow? or can I count the one he tore as delivered?
28/01/2016 18:33

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband