Join the Residential Landlords Association


r Figaro
r Figaro
1 Posts
0 Thanks

If terminating a Statutory Periodic Tenancy do I need any form or document other than a letter to the tenant terminating the agreement (giving two months notice) ?

Suplimentary question - if part of rent overdue by more then 14 days, is letter to quit immediately enough or is additional form needed. (this provision clearly stated in original Shorthold Tenancy document)

many thanks, R Figaro.

07/12/2019 09:22

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions