Owner Occupier Tenancy Agreement

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Owner Occupier Tenancy Agreement
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
Yvette
33 Posts
3 Thanks
After living in my house for over 20 years I rented it out, for the first time, to a lovely family last October. The letting agent set up a 6 month AST and I pay them to `totally manage` the property, although they have turned out not to be very professional and they do not have the same rapport with the tenants as I do. I have just read the different types of tenancy agreements on RLA and see the `Owner Occupier Tenancy Agreement` which I didn`t know about and would seem a better option for me. Please advise the differences and which one is better for me. I will be taking over management of the property in April when the ASt runs out. Would it be good for me to change it then, what are the implications. I have moved in, and renting, with my boyfriend but we are planning to move back to the property in 3-4 years or so.
29/01/2016 12:36

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband