Correct section 21

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Correct section 21
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Member Lilychip
17 Posts
1 Thanks
I am looking to issue a section 21 and would be grateful for advice on the correct form to use, as I know there are different ones. Our tenants were given a AST from the RLA site in 2014 for 6 months which automatically carries onto a statutory periodic tenancy. I have read on the forum that some landlords issue a section 21 at the start of the tenancy, however we did not. Our tenants were husband and wife with 2 kids but have split and for the last year approx just the wife and kids have been at the property. Are we okay to issue the section 21 in the wife's name only?

Also can anyone advise whether they have used a local estate agent to correctly issue a section 21? Our property is a long distance away and would be very awkward to serve. We thought this might be a good solution if it was a reasonable fee and we could inquire about using them to manage a new tenant.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
29/01/2016 17:25

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband