Join the Residential Landlords Association

Address error on Possession Order

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Address error on Possession Order
1 Posts
0 Thanks


I have a possession order against a tenant who is severely in arrears.

I applied for a warrant of possession which was granted, however it has now been withdrawn as the original application for the possession order was issued to Ch Road instead of Ch Avenue.

How can I go about amending this? Is it a matter of writing to the court or do I need to apply on a specific form?

Thanks in advance

17/12/2019 14:50

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions