Hello

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Hello
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
E
Ewemove altrincham
6 Posts
0 Thanks
As a new member I thought I would introduce myself. I am Adrian Garbett.
My sales and letting agency, Ewemove Altrincham limited based in the Manchester area , launches on the 22nd February.
if you could please help me kickstart this new business by supporting me on twitter then I would be very grateful:

@EwemoveAltrcham

I hope to see some of you on the courses and I am sure this forum will be a real support to me with so may experienced members.
I also hope that anyone with property in the Manchester area may consider contacting me for to discuss management of their property.

Interesting to note the forum has lots of topics ref: difficult tenants and evictions. Did you know that we at Ewemove visit all potential tenants in their current home to see how they live and if they don't come up to our high standards they will not be considered further.It really reduces the potential for problem tenants for our clients. Does your agent go the extra mile?

Thank you kindly
Adrian Garbett (Branch Director)
09/02/2016 15:39

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband