How to deal with annoying tenant who don't pick up the calls !

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion How to deal with annoying tenant who don't pick up the calls !
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
bini
326 Posts
35 Thanks
Hi

We have a tenant who complained me in January about the mould and I called Enviovent , as I previously moaned here , he was a salesman and I didn't like his attitude to fix and force us infront of our tenant , anyways .....

I had a text from tenant about what's happening after Envirovent been in , immediately I tried to phone her but she won't pick up my calls , I left message to call me but no luck , I left the message for a my builder and he tried two occasions infront of me and left the message but she don't pick up nor she replays.but she does send me message by Facebook which I don't reply as for me FB is social not for her to contact me about problems , in past I have replied her FB but problem is , once she is on typing , she goes on and on and on , I told her we can't sort out the problem through Facebook , anyways I have an electrician going tomorrow so I wrote a letter and drop through the letter box about the access of property , she facebooked me again and said no way I am giving you an access tomorrow in 24 hours notice and 4 to 8 is my tea time and not convenient and according to her I didn't bother to respond her which is not truth , we called her 3 times - she just don't pick up ,
In all - she is now well in touch with Envirovent - I FORGOT TO ADD THAT ENVIROVENT ENGINEER WAS ASKING FOR MY TENANTS NUMBER AS HE WANTED TO VISIT THE PROPERTY AGAIN BECAUSE HE DIDNT TAKE ALL READINGS BUT I DIDNT GAVE HIM AND SOMEHOW HE HAS GOT IT. My tenant got in touch with Envirovent and he tried to call me and left me message and then tenant facebooked me that Ian from Envirovent also hasn't heard from you , I am just not happy with Enviro , they are stiriring the s*** .
Just feeling very frustrating at the min , how do I deal with this annoying tenant ,
One side she wants her to sort out condonsation problem but neither give access nor phone us nor write a proper letter or emails but does Facebook or lengthy text ,
09/02/2016 21:03

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband