Join the Residential Landlords Association


You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management RENT INCREASES
Council Tax Liability
Council Tax Liability
3 Posts
0 Thanks

Good morning, could you please advise the correct form to use to serve on a tenant whose tenancy is now a Statutory Periodic Tenancy to notify them of a rent increase. Could you please advise the difference between an Assured Periodic Tenancy and a Statutory Periodic Tenancy. Thank you

19/12/2019 12:42

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions