Very bad service from property agents

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Very bad service from property agents
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
A
Agostino
12 Posts
1 Thanks
Hi,
I live in nottingham and I have a buy to let currently running. Before the new tax raise I was trying to get a flat to increase my portfolio but this was rather difficult as everybody is trying to do the same.
Agents are usually busy and dismissive at the moment but I was REALLY surprised about how Frank Innes behaved.
I booked four views with them and managed to see nothing.
The agent was incredibly pushy in me having to book an appointment with their mortgage lender before agreeing for a viewing. When I refused this as I had my own broker, he cancelled the viewing with an excuse.
A few days later, another flat viewing, the agent arrived and had no key to open. We waited there for 15 minutes while she was trying unsuccessfully to get in touch with someone to get the key. But eventually viewing was cancelled.
Today I had another viewing with them, I emailed them before leaving to check if the flat was still on sale (knowing who I am dealing with), the flat was sold..What if I had not phoned?
The funniest thing is that a day or two later I get calls from them asking "how did the viewing go? any feedback?".
Absolutely unprofessional waste of time I am really appalled.
I have now put viewings on hold as conveyancing time makes it difficult to complete in time to beat the increase, will probably resume viewings in May-June and tailor offers to absorb the stamp duty...
24/02/2016 13:14

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband