Section 21 and section 8

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy Section 21 and section 8
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
mathilda
34 Posts
0 Thanks
I issued a section 21 at the start of tenancy in May 2007. They paid their rent several times late. Their last rent was paid in November(late by a week). In December I was informed by the tenant of a change in her crecumstances.Her partner who jointly signed the tenancy agreement was deported as he overstayed his visa.He was the bread winner. She told me that she has put in a claim for housing benefit back in December. From then she has refused to talk to me amd the council is not prepared to tell me anything about the claim. The last time I caught up with her she was very violent towards me. It is coming to the third month now without rent. I have already issued a section 8. I want my rent from her but I want her out of my property as soon as possible. Which court papers do I need to fill in? the tenancy was for 6 months and is suppose to have ended in November.
Your response to this is highly appreciated
10/02/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions