SHARE OF FREEHOLDER - Dispute

You are here : Member Forums Other SHARE OF FREEHOLDER - Dispute
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
Trina
37 Posts
5 Thanks
This is not technically a tenant Q but I am being bullied by one of my Share of Freeholders (SOF) and seeking advice. In a nutshell, the new and offending SOF (a couple) went to the insurers (premiums paid jointly by all 3 SoF) and got 30,000 of works done to their bathroom - plus 21 day hotel stay.

This has caused this year's premium to almost treble and I am furious.

At no point did they act with transparency and tell me or the other SOF what was going on - until the premium came through.

I wrote to them in my capacity as Secretary/Director an am now getting bullied by both of them separately.

The premium remains outstanding, the building is not currently insured and I am being threatened with legal action. The first email was about 4 pages long and this is the latest email I've received from one of them - a Doctor!

"You are fortunate that my boyfriend possess the decorum, decency and self-respect that you clearly lack.

However, if you ever send me an email like that again, I can assure you that you will not forget my reply."

I'm personally feeling threatened and professionally the building is at risk.

Please help - I'm even considering going to the police and don't know what to do or where to turn....

Any and all advice most appreciated.
08/03/2016 15:51

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband