Neighboring Property maintenance issues

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance Neighboring Property maintenance issues
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
0 Thanks
Good Afternoon,

I am currently letting a mid terrace property which has started suffering from water ingress via the chimney in Summer last year. We have had builders examine our property to which they have found no issue. Following this the neighboring property allowed us access to the house and they are also suffering from serious water ingress damage. This was reported to the letting agent responsible for our neigbors property and after a number of months backwards and forwards, we were informed that the work had been carried out. Speaking with my tenant today this appears to be incorrect and the issue has actually got worse. I have again contacted the letting agent responsible but am not confident of getting a satisfactory outcome, meanwhile more damage is being caused to both my property and my reputation with our tenants. Is there any further action i can take or bodies i can contact to ensure that the neighboring property is correctly maintained and will cause no further damage to my own property?

Thanks
16/03/2016 16:30

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband