Anyone heard of or dealt with MISTORIA?

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Anyone heard of or dealt with MISTORIA?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
MattManchester
10 Posts
1 Thanks
Have seen a few properties marketed by Mistoria who run several companies, buying, renovating, selling or letting and maintaining/managing properties in Northern England.

Their investment property sales look interesting but I'm cautious. See Link for an example property. They display a gross and net rental (have enquired what is included in deductions) and it looks attractive, but has anyone had experience of this company whatsoever?

http://www.mistoriaestateagents.co.uk/property/179-highfield-road-salford-m6-5rt/

I get that they would have great buying power given their business model, and so would have a good margin supplying their services on a mass scale to do all they say, but interested in fellow landlord ideas and feedback about them! I am NOT generally trusting of any letting agent!
16/03/2016 17:37

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband