HELP WITH EVICTION

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 HELP WITH EVICTION
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Michelle227
5 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi
My tenant moved in on the 6th November and paid one months rent in advance and a bond. Unfortunately since then she has paid nothing. On the 4th February I served her with a section 21. I have text her several times to ask for payment and she always promises but has never made any payments. I have texted her today to confirm that I need her to move out on the 6th April which was the date on the section 21 but she says she doesn't think she can move out then. I get the feeling she is not going to pay me anything and not going to move out until I make her. I am very conscious of dotting the i's and dashing the t's can anyone please tell me what to do next and in what order to secure her eviction in the quickest time possible as I am paying a mortgage on the property and its causing me many sleepless nights.

Kind regards
17/03/2016 19:05

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband