Join the Residential Landlords Association


Khalid Hasan
Khalid Hasan
4 Posts
0 Thanks


Good morning. My one of the tenant is single mum and she is DSS tenant. She is presently statutory tenant and her rent comes from housing benefit direct to my account. Many of her neighbours have complained to me that she does drug dealing. Police has raid the house couple of month ago because of stolen goods were found in the house. Many young persons were coming and going into the house every day as her neighbours said to me. They requested me to evict the tenant and get a good tenant. The neighbours also said that the single mum has left the house near about three months ago as they have seen that the tenant took her all furniture out by using a van.

Now she is not staying my home and I am trying to contact her but she is not receiving my phone. I tried to ring her from different mobile and she disconnect when she recognise me. But I rent is paid from city council every month.

Could you please advice me how can I evict her as I have decided to evict her asap.




20/01/2020 11:10

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions