Notice of Subletting and Fees Requested by Management Company of Block of Flats

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy Notice of Subletting and Fees Requested by Management Company of Block of Flats
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
T
tan-ahmed
26 Posts
3 Thanks
I have 4 flats in the same block of flats, the freehold has been sold (other leaseholders were not interested in purchasing depite my best efforts to persuade them) and now managed by SIMARC. These were purchased from the developer in 2004 as buy-to-lets and the previous management company were aware that the flats were let as are approx. 70% of the development. I have recently received a letter advising that an application to sublet is required for each flat and an admin fee of 98 per flat. The implication is that this will need to be done everytime a new tenancy is granted. I can live with the extra paperwork but the fee seems unreasonable. Can anyone advise if they have encountered a similar situation and if the request is reasonable?
This member has been thanked by 2 members for this post.
09/12/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband