Join the Residential Landlords Association

Relative - address proof

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Relative - address proof
Milind Keer
Milind Keer
41 Posts
1 Thanks

My brother who is not British Citizen has come to UK on valid work visa and planning to live with us for few months.
He needs address proof for opening Bank Account and GP registration.
Which tenancy agreement can I give him so that he can show that as address proof?

Honestly I am not going to charge him any rent, would that be ok?

Is there any other option available?

Please advise.

22/01/2020 19:11

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions