What NOT to allow tenants to bring into a flat

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion What NOT to allow tenants to bring into a flat
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
Harper
4,028 Posts
561 Thanks
The only thing at present on my addendum we don't allow because of health and safety/insurance is lighted candles.You can get great battery ones now.
I know some Landlords don't allow anything that smoulders ie incense or similar,oil lamps

Am going to put on all non ground floor addendums No exercise equipment ie machines.If these are above you they drive you mad.And the person tends to rise at 6am on a weekend upsetting others below.

I would like to put anything else on it which may cause others annoyance/nuisance in a non purpose built period property with flats where noise travels.

Does anyone have ideas or a list so I can better prepare myself.?
There must be loads of other things to put,but you can't stop a tenant having large TV with fantastic sound!

With the noise of washing machines/dryers we can perhaps insist on times of use,ie not when people are sleeping.
But then again you would not want to be woken at 8 or 9 on a Sunday to the last spin.
11/04/2016 08:38

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband