Advice regarding missed payment of rent

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears Advice regarding missed payment of rent
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi, I'm looking for some advice regarding my tenant. This might be a slight over reaction however i would just like to stay on top of this just incase it escalates. I have been trying to arrange to meet up with my tenant for the last two weeks as I'm required to have her signature on my mortgage deed as I'm currently going through the process of setting up a new mortgage. She keeps making excuses thats she's been busy, which i understood as i didn't see a need for her to avoid signing it, however sincethen her monthly rent payment has been missed.We have been in dialog since and she informed me that her account was on hold due to fraudulent behaviour and that
she spoke to the bank and arranged for the payment to be transferred. As i have never had any issues with her before i
was fine with this and carried on trying to set up a meet so that she could sign my mortgage deed. I am yet to get a response on a suitable time to arrange a visit and there is still no sign of the late rent, the rent is only a
week overdue, however like i said above, I'm just looking for advice to stop things from escalating just incase she doesn't
follow through with her payment.

Thank you for your time,

Mr Rhodri Davies.
17/04/2016 23:12

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband