service charge

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy service charge
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
2 Posts
0 Thanks
i own aproperty in todmorden three weeks ago i visited the property and the tenant gave me aletter it was from a debt collection angency asking for ground rent arreares i look at my deeds and it told.
me the house was freehold so i wrote to them giving my new address and told them i had nrver lived there or the address in garden street i left 15 years age i have never had a bill for the ground rent and if its freehold surly i dont pay anything
i have now recieved another letter address to the property i have in wood street if the builder had not been there i would not have got this letter the second letter still states that i must pay the ground rent or they will take me to court, they have said in this second letter ( under the terms of your transfer you are contractually bound to pay the service charge) i dont know what they mean and i have never had any correspondence from greys inn investments limited
tonight i have wrote to them once again and now asking for the copies of the corrisponces they have sent in the past and to which addres they have sent it to sorry for the long email i am hpoing you can help.my new email address is kathleen.crossley@sky.com
13/11/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband