tenant threatened to destroy property due to eviction

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 tenant threatened to destroy property due to eviction
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Malabead
5 Posts
0 Thanks
I have a very destructive tenant. So many breaches of contract such a drug taking, vandalism etc. I served a section 21 and expires next week. After servicing the boiler last year Nov2015 she hasn't let me in to do any works or meet up to discuss arrears etc. She called in Environmental Health in April regarding black mould eventhough I have tried to sort this out from last year and was only in the bathroom. Its now escalated beyond belief. I've been trying to evict from last year July but being a newbe landlord did not get the HMO licence in place so lost the appeal in Jan16. She requested I release the deposit to her and she will leave (which I know she wont)and because I wont she has threatened to destroy the flat and give the keys to others to destroy the place. The council have told her they will not rehouse as she owes them rent previously. I have been issued a category 2 and the council states the have ended their involvement.
1. Will this environmental Health category 2 effect the eviction process.
2. What do I do with this this threat. Can I inform the police of her intention
I'm in need of advice please
many thanks
10/05/2016 17:06

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband