How do i terminate the contract

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 How do i terminate the contract
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
K
Kiran
9 Posts
1 Thanks
I bought 6 bed HMO in 31 March 16 with tenant in situ. So far all tenants have been very good except one. I fear he will be creating lot of problems in coming days and i would be grateful for your advices to get rid off this tenant from the house.

This tenant had signed new 1 year AST with the previous landlord in January 2016. I am not sure how i can get rid off this guy. His living condition is very dirty and walls in his room have damps.Room is untidy. As soon as you enter the room you can get the smell of damp. He has more stuff than it should be in a double room ie, Big TV,3 Tables,2 cupboards etc. My understanding is he moved all his stuff when he moved from a flat.I suspect the damps in the room is result of him as other rooms in the house are neat and clean.

Please advice how i can get rid off this guy.
20/05/2016 00:23

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband