Getting a new tenant

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management Getting a new tenant
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
B
Beansoup
9 Posts
0 Thanks
I'm over 65 and now widowed but have managed to keep up my one rental property, just about. The tenant is moving out soon, we are waiting for a completion date on her new home. There are a number of agencies in my area all with varying fees and I am not sure what to do to get my good quality family property noticed. Also I could earn more by letting it as shared accommodation, it would take 3 comfortably, the fourth bedroom is too small to be included. Upstairs there is an en suite, family bathroom and separate toilet in addition to a ground floor cloaks so I'm well provided for. What steps could/should I take? I found my ideal tenant when an agency I had not registered with, found my property advertised by the agency I was with. I'm not sure what the chances are of that happening again. What sort of arrangements should I be looking at to get on Zoopla etc or other suitable sites?
23/05/2016 08:08

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband