Tenant Eviction

You are here : Member Forums Other Tenant Eviction
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
Paul RLAMember
2 Posts
0 Thanks
The tenant moved in last year to the house and she did not sign the contract even though she was told to do so. She moved in during the weekend and she was supposed to sign the contract on next Monday. Since that she was told many times and no action. I did not live in the house that time, but I am the landlord. There are several problems with this tenant, she is not paying, she is always behind with 3 weeks. Furthermore, she was physically hurting another tenant. That time I gave personally the section21, she signed it. She did not move out (15/06/2016). For this reason I had to move in to the house, into a room. I gave her a written 2 weeks notice, then after the time I have packed her stuff and put them outside the house. The police has claimed that she has the right to move back to the house and I had to give her the new keys. In my opinion I have the right to make her move out finally from the house after the 14 days notice. What is the quickest solution?

Thank you.
28/06/2016 14:41

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband