Tenants split

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Tenants split
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
N
Nicky50
10 Posts
0 Thanks
I have been advised by Mrs T that she has split from Mr T (they now on periodic AST)and the split has turned nasty

Mrs T advised she wanted to continue with the Tenancy and wanted Mr T removed from the AST - although she at the moment is on maternity leave from her part time job (not sure if she will return to work) and when they were both credit referenced it only passed on his salary (letting agent advised that she would not have passed soley on her own). She advised she would be able to manage the rent and her parents would also help her if she ran into problems (I said they would have to be gurantors?)

Mrs T advised he had got nasty and wanted to change the locks which she has done and post me a new set of keys (I do not know if these are legit though !)

They have look after the property and never been late with their rent and seemed ideal tenants

I have now found out that they have not split up as they went on holiday together 2 days after advising me of the split (even though they do not know I know this) and not sure how to proceed for the best

I ahve my suspisions why we have been told this ....but any thoughts and advise would be grateful

02/07/2016 16:39

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband