Guaranteed Rent

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Guaranteed Rent
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
J
Jason
4 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi All,

I have been a landlord by default really for many years. I had all the usual problems with voids and bad tenants which as we know is extremely stressful. We had one house and two flats which my wife and I had purchased before we got married. Instead of selling them we kept them and became landlords.
i was nearly ready to sell them all until fortunately for me i met a guy at a property meet in North London who was willing to take over my properties on a long term rental agreement and guarantee my rent, He refurbished them all and he only rents to professional individuals. i was very skeptical at first but i was so impressed with the quality of tenants and how the rooms looked i have never looked back. Not once have i ever had a missed payment or had to go round fixing light bulbs or washers ect. I would highly highly recommend any landlord who is tired or having problems to look this guy up. All the properties are now fully compliant to HMO regulations ect. He even has cleaners every week and gardeners once a month. Perfect for me as a hands off investor. If you want to call him please say i recommended you, his name is Stuart at HW Properties tel 01438 553213. Cheers Jason now Happy landlord.
06/07/2016 13:55

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband