Prospective tenants

You are here : Member Forums Campaigning and Policy Prospective tenants
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
J
Jools
7 Posts
0 Thanks
I have followed up references for a married couple with a ten year old daughter and a baby due in July 2007 wishing to rent my property, their work references are very good. They are currently renting through an agency who have said that the rent is paid on time , the property is kept clean and tidy, but at the last inspection carried out they found a few mattresses on top of the double bed they sleep on. They have admitted to me to having friends stay at the property from Poland and now wish to move into my house leaving their friends to stay in the previous property. I have contacted the agency who are unaware of what is going on, but don't seem too worried. They have assured me that this will not happen with my house, and that it is for the family only. They have offered to pay another months rent in advance to secure it.I would like to let the house to them but what can I do to ensure they don't sublet. I don't have any doubts that they'll not pay the rent. Can I check the house weekly or write any clauses in the ast.
23/01/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband