Issues with Management Company

You are here : Member Forums Letting Agents Issues with Management Company
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
2 Posts
0 Thanks
Hello,

I have 3 properties managed by a single letting agent. Over the course of the past year I have had a number of issues with regards to my agent. I currently do not trust how they manage my properties.

I have had issues with them not validating repair works that have been completed. They have not passed me information regarding tenants being made aware of the issues of properties. I do not trust the quotes they have given me and I do not trust that repairs are being completed to a sufficient standard. Similarly I have had issues where a company who they had arranged to complete works is chasing me directly for non payment. I am not confident that the invoices they supply me with are sufficient for tax purposes and that the invoices have not got sufficient details in them. I am not having issues that tenants they have arranged are not materializing and the property in question has been taken off the market with no deposits being taken meaning I am significantly out of pocket and the flat remains unoccupied.

I would like some advice as to my rights in the matter and some help as to find a new accredited agent to more effectively manage the properties to a better standard. Does such a thing exist?

Kind regards,
Kate
15/07/2016 15:30 - Report - Thank this member

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Property Six Pack (Gas Elec)