refusing to move out after section 21 and order for possession

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion refusing to move out after section 21 and order for possession
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
prs
2 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi all looking for feedback on next step

one of my tennants has refused to pay me for the last 4 months it appers that she was commiting benifit fraud.

i have sent a section 21 and had an order for possession granted in my favour dated the 18 of this month.
The tennant still refuses to leave i spoke to her on friday the 19th i took a wittness and recorded the whole sorry conversation i have allowed her to stay until the 22 to sort out her end i made it clear i will nhot consider any further extensions.

my question is the next step do i use county court baliffs or go to the high court and use that system. the tennant is likley to become violent and abusive she has a history of drink and drug abuse and has had many encounters with our local police force all within the last year.
i am not sure how forecefull the count court bailiffs are will they just walk away if thing turn nasty.

21/08/2016 11:16

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband