How best to deal with a nasty director at a block of flats

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion How best to deal with a nasty director at a block of flats
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Forum Avatar
elbowe
2,504 Posts
545 Thanks

Im a director of a management company, of a block of flats, I own most of the building. One of the other two directors, who lives on site, has suddenly turned very nasty after 20 years. He hates all the tenants, hates life, admitted he is gay (not that matters at all), and has started causing issues, like telling the few owners that remain they can have dogs (even though the lease does not allow it, and indeed the freeholder doesn't allow it).

He's a bully and sends emails to me about having physical fights with me if I want it (trust me I'm not concerned). He's already reduced all the staff in our maintenance (collect service charges and get things done on behalf of our management company) company to tears.

In general he's become a nasty man. Plenty of examples. Just an angry 70 year old ...

However, he's a director ,.. I'm pondering how I deal with this ... Has anybody been in a similar position with a fellow director?

The only othe director is 85! And he bullies her as well, not so rude but he's had her in tears as well.

...just wondering what other experiences are.

22/08/2016 14:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband