No HMO use as a condition by planning committee on the approval of my back extension

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion No HMO use as a condition by planning committee on the approval of my back extension
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
peppercorns
6 Posts
0 Thanks

condition by planning committee on the approval of my back extension and converting garage to habitable room stating :

notwithstanding the provisions of the town and country planninggeneral permitted Development) order 2015(or any order revising,revoking and re-enacting that order with or without modification)the property shall not be converted into a house of multiple occupation (HMO without the prior written approval of the local planning authority.

will there be any way round it? like change the existing use of the house without extension work ) from c3 (resident to c4 HMO on a Lawful development certificate if I wanted to turn it to 6 bedsit or 5 individual room letting . it is a 2 story house .

Many Thanks

03/09/2016 09:55

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband