turning a house into a small HMO (C4 use) in Bexley borough (Article 4 not in force)

You are here : Member Forums HMO Licensing turning a house into a small HMO (C4 use) in Bexley borough (Article 4 not in force)
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
peppercorns
6 Posts
0 Thanks

hi
I have a 5 bed semi , 2 story high , in Bexley Borough Article 4 not in force) which mean change of use from c3 use (resident) to c4 use (small HMO shared by 3-6 unrelated residents dose not need planning application would you please advice me on the best and quiqest way to turn it to to

I had an advice that although there is no need for a planning permission now because of Article 4 not in force , but its better to be done on a Lawful development certificate application if I wanted to turn it to 3- 6 bedsit. no need for neighboring consultation and for any future complains then i have the certificate of lawfulness in my hand and no need to apply for future planning consents.

would you please advice me on above and on the way to present & apply for Lawful development certificate application .

Thanks

03/09/2016 10:45

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband