Article 4 direction not enforced but borough planning put it on as a condition on some extension

You are here : Member Forums HMO Licensing Article 4 direction not enforced but borough planning put it on as a condition on some extension
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
peppercorns
6 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi
my council have not signed up for Article 4 direction to be in force that meant you could change the us of a house from C3 use to C4 small HMO without the need for planning.
I applied for a back extension and a conversion of a garage to a habitable room and planning consents comes with conditions to prevent me from future conversion to a HMO have planning department have the right use an article 4 direction under the town and country planning general permitted Development ) order 2015 as a condition on their consent for an extension to stop any future conversion into HMO ( unless I get prior written approval from planning to do so
ist legal to make that condition?. knowing that they have not sign up to Article 4 directions, could they do it on individual application as they pleased ?.
Regards

03/09/2016 14:55

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions