TENENT HAS VACATED, BUT LEFT SOME PROPERTY AND NOT RESPONDING TO CONTACTS.

You are here : Member Forums Maintenance TENENT HAS VACATED, BUT LEFT SOME PROPERTY AND NOT RESPONDING TO CONTACTS.
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
G
GRANGEWOOD PROPERTIES (WIRRAL) LTD
2 Posts
0 Thanks

My tenant vacated my property 02/09/2016...was due to leave on 27/08/16 after providing one months notice. He owes rent for that period. I have now gained possession and advised the Tennant that the locks have been changed to prevent unlawful access. He has failed to maintain the property or garden, and has also built structures and fittings within the property. The repairs and replacement far outweigh the deposit. I am not too concerned re this, however. he has left a fridge freezer with food in, and a washing machine together with other small items n the property. He is failing to respond to contact and I am trying to clean the property in order to Sell or Let to New Tenants. Can you advise me how long I have to keep his property, also am I responsible for keeping his food fresh? what further steps can I take to avoid litigation. I have been fair throughout the process .

04/09/2016 14:06

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband