AST or another tenancy agreement advice please

You are here : Member Forums Tenancy Types and Management AST or another tenancy agreement advice please
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
Loiner
4 Posts
0 Thanks

Hi. New landlord - to be -here. Just reading up on Tenancy agreements under the heading 'Docs & Guides' on this site. Reference is made to AST and then AST - Room only. It then states:

'Note: If any of the following apply to you as landlord then the two types of assured shorthold tenancy referred to above may well not be suitable for your requirements and you should consider an alternative form of agreement as listed below.

This applies where -

You are renting out your own home which you have occupied in the past as your only or main home or if there is more than one landlord at least one of the landlords has occupied the property as his/her only or main home''

I will be renting out my old family home - we are currently now renting a house ourselves in a different area.Could anyone please confirm which AST agreement I should be using to rent out my previous home? Many thanks.

27/09/2016 21:57

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Six Hills House
Landlord Broadband