Join the Residential Landlords Association

Universal Credit

You are here : Member Forums General Discussion Universal Credit
27 Posts
2 Thanks

Would I be able to apply for Universal Credit be paid direct to me with a UC47 form, when the tenant is owing £700.00 on a rent of £500.00 per month?

26/05/2020 18:45

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
99 Homes
John Pye Auctions